s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cup-cakes

A young lady email me for these cupcake orders. Thou its only 12 pieces..but still it make me happie making them... I admitI been feeling lazy lately and rejected quite a bit of orders.. I just dont want to do things tat I have no mood to... else it will not turn out nice...






She had requested for roses for her bf...





And fairies for her pals... what a sweet friend =)

I got 1 more cake to rush for tomorrow.. I brave my Zz monster this aftnoon trying to do 1 part...

Got 2 challenging orders coming up ahead... and its at the priod I dread most... I notice everytime I got somethg major to celebrate I will be stuck with order... it din happened just once or twice.. it happen at every celebration... haiz... I am bucking myself up to be more hardworking.. year end is busy time for me...