s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Omelette

1 of my fastest way to fill my stomach... Omelette... Since im always home alone.. laziness always kicks in.. I hate to eat alone anyway. So I will resort to making omelette. I always have plentiful eggs in fridge anyway =)

Depending on what I have in the fridge.. I will try to do somethg comforting for myself...

Yesterday I had Mushroom Cheese Omelette with Korean Sesame seeds
Needless to say, this are what I can find in the fridge, mushroom, cheddar cheese, eggs! The sesame seeds are of cos addtional to my own taste bud.. since I had use sesame oil to fry the omelette.
thou I wished I had some bacon to go along.


Mushroom Cheese Omelette

See the cheese ozzing out?? simply yummm.. the thg is.. I tink next round I should add some milk into the beaten egg... the egg seems a bit dry thou... Well.. at least it filled up my tummy for the afternoon.