s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Aspagarus Melt With Salsa Sauce

Supposed to make this for xmas party last night... But I tot we had too much food and so since I was running out of time.. I gave it a miss...

I saw it on the web a coupel of days ago(cant rem where thou since my brain is almost dead), and thought its a pretty good idea as finger food... Since the baguette is still lying around.. the best way is to have it for lunch.

I am going a bit greedy and so.. I did some garlic melt too


Asparagus Melt w Salsa & Garlic Melt

Pretty simple recipe...
Here goes

Baguette, sliced
Half blanched asparagus
Cheddar cheese
Salsa Sauce

Method:
Spoon Salsa sauce over the bread, add on asparagus on top.
Top with cheese then some dried parsley n grill for 10 mins at 180 degree till brown.

For garlic version.. mince garlic, add in some butter and herbs.
Give a good stir.. spread on bread.
Top with cheese n grill as above.

and yes.. we finished the whole tray of melts =)