s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday To my Dear

Today is Dear's Big Day...
While I had concrete plans of what to do for him.. the last min cup cake order kind of eat away my time.. and thus I could only do simple topper for his birthday..Originaly wanted to do many crowns for him since he is like my Majesty hehe...


The 3 little cute face was very last min.. cos I was super unhappy with the sloppy work done for his cupcake.. so at the v last half hour before dinner i decided to do somethg nicer... and thus.. the 3 cute faces are born... 1 is dear the other is me.. the 3rd one... prob is our 'pet' hehe\

The Bikini Babes was my idea yesterday... so I did 6 of the,,, the wet weather resulted in well... sweating babes... as if they r really sun tanning yea...



Luster dust was dusted on them so they they look shiny... as if they r tanning themselves.. why no head n etc?? well... haha I dunno hw to make mah ...



Here is leggy legs.. hehe... Leggy legs are pretty by right.. but mine a bit auntie liao... cos got stretch marks hahaha


Got the Rabbit Idea off the web. play boy compliments the babes yea? heeh thou its more like to represent dear being born in year of the rabbit =)



Happy Birthday Dear...