s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Again..

I got this award again???

Hahaa..

anyway.. I shall pas it to just 1 blogger this time around.. so that not too many ppl get it.. else its too common rite?







Anyway I got the award from Jottings of Life.. and I guess Im passing it on to Cecily...


AND.. I got 1 more here... creative Blogger award.. hmmm 3 award in a week.. (in an arrogant tone): what award should I get nxt week then?? Kidding hor.. anyway dun it sounds familiar?? star awards viewer will know what I meant hahaa...

K K ... who can I pass this to??




Got it from Judy and Im gg to give it to.... Amrita... she is 1 creative girl..given her age =) and also for her every pretty creation of her bake andher knowledge imparted to me.. =) way to go girl...