Its super easy.. can be done under 10 mins if u are fast if not.. well double the time .. still fast rite??
120g glutinous rice flour(I use elephant brand)
180-200g of water (I use eye power.. )
Some sesame seeds
few drops of shallot oil
1. Mix well and form a watery batter
2. Microwave the batter for 1 min, Repeat about 4 times (total about 5 mins).. so long as a firm yet not too hard dough is formed u can remove from the MW.
The 'dip'.(this is what I learnt fr the lady who sells this)
6part of ground peanut (u can add some sesame seeds too)
1part of fine sugar
1. Oil ur scissor a little to prevent the dough from sticking too much on ur scissor(also help easier washing later on)
2. Cut out the dough and dip them into the shallot oil lightly(this is where the fragrance comes from)
3. put them in the peanut mix and roll to coat evenly...
4. Serve warm...