s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Why U need to wear covered(or safety) shoe in the kitchem

Ever wonder why when u go for professional cooking or baking class, u r always required to wear a paif or covered shoes.. and some of them actualy wear a pair of SAFETY shoes...

Well well.. its to protect ur feet and toes of cos...

else U will end up having fat toes like me

LIKE THIS



I can barely bend my toe now... and its painful even when the wind blows on it /water slip thru it...
AND whats the most ironical thing?

I did not injured my poor toes in my kitchen.... I injure it errr.. while some one else was trying to roll some pastry...
The damn tray fell vertically RIGHT onto my toes.... bahhhhh
I was frozen there for 5 mins.. I din move... with myhands holding my toes.. till someone ask mi to sit down... that 1 sec of Pain... was followed by half hour of numbness... I think either my thereshold of pain is damn high(this pain is NOTHING compare to my nerve injury), or my skin VERY thick...

I bet I will never injured myself in this manner in my own kitchen....
and lesson learnt... dun use a fold table to do rolling of pastry hahaa.... everythg falls off the table....


Now I wonder when will I stop limping..... i am still hopping around liek a kangaroo.... im still alive.. thank goodnesss... but will my toe fall off??? check back for the nxt episode bahahahaaa