s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Bitter Gourd with Pork Ribs Fry noodles

I saw this stall at Changi Hawker center many times. I keep tellign dear I want to try but somehow I din..
Finaly today I have the chance..
Dear was nice enuff to go changi again despite he just came back from work this morning hehe...



This is YUMMY,,, only $3.50 and its quite a big serving.. and the ribs are really tender and nice... the ribs have no hard bones... onli the whitish soft bones which U can easily bite them and swalow(my favourite soft bones hehe)
A bit of chilli was added .. the bitter gourd was nice.. the noodles are crispy.. Just thinkingof it now makes me feel like eating it AGAIN

Dear had beef hor fun.. with bitter gourd too.. NICE tooo but i like noodles cos of the slight crisp after soaking in the gravy...
no poto of the beef horfun as it was pretty blurred...

I want to go AGAIN
Pleaseeeeee

WONG HING KITCHENETTE
01-14, Changi Village Market & Food Centre, Block 2 Changi Village Road
Opening hours: 11am to 3pm and 5 to 9pm, closed on Thursdays