s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Saturday, August 30, 2008

All In 1

I saw this recipe a few weeks back.. and thought I will really want to try it. Becos, it uses almost all the condiments I have in my fridge.
Today being a day's out.. under the sun, I was too shack to cook anythg elaborate, and we r too lazy to go out for dinner. So it shall be the day to cook this =)
Spicy Minced Pork with Long Beans I call that. I used doubajang as well as gochujang for this dish. I was quite worried how it will turn out as dear did not like the previous doubanjiang minced pork wrap. I also added carrot since I have got some left int he fridge.
Keeping my finger cross.. Luckily, he say it taste ok.. to him ok means good since he have got high expectation on his own taste..
We polished off everythg plus a soup..
Spicy Minced Pork with Long Beans
Ingredients:
long beans, diced
carrot, diced
Minced pork
garlic, chopped
grated ginger juice (about 1 tablespoon)
gochujang, (approximate 1 1/2 table spoon)
doubanjang. (1 tablespoon)
sugar to taste
dash of cooking wine
dash of soy sauce
Sesame as garnishing
Method:
1. Fry the diced beans and carrot till almost cooked. (long beans must b cooked well otherwise u will b biting some squeaky veggie causing the funny sensation in ur mouth). Set aside
2. Fry the garlic n ginger
3. Add in minced pork and fry till cooked.
4. Add in the gochujang and doubanjiang and stir to coat evenly.
5. add in the rest of the seasonings, and stir well...
6. Garnish with sesame seeds before serve.