s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Nutella Swissroll

While being away from the internet and blogging world most of the time for the past 3 weeks, I been actively cooking and baking. In fact I been so busy that I only have 4 hours of sleep everyday, and cooking and baking the rest of the time. No internet connection for myself even... that explains why the lack of post. Its so busy that I barely had time to take pic of the food esp so since they r my new creations.

I squeeze out enough time to bake this for Serene since she is craving for home baked cakes.
I dont know where did I find the courage to bake a swiss roll out of the crazy schedule. Especialy so since I worry very much it will break/crack after rolling.. anyway it was alritey!!!! So excited that I rather be late than to miss taking a pic of it =)


Nutella Swissroll

I used nutella since at least if its not fridge it will not spoil so easily. And obviously our dear Serene walloped all ~grin~