s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Monday, November 05, 2007

Sakuraya

Angie asked me to join them for dinner since she knows Im free today.. .. off we went to Parkway.. Alvin suggested Jap food and so we went to Sakuraya... Well.. I been to this shop to look see look see.. its a supermart like place.. u can buy the dried goods.. or u can eat in there with the food order like sashimi n etc...



1 of the reason why I never go in n eat was i am not sure if its good... and the sashimi dont look any much cheaper than CS ones.. I dunno how fresh are they..

Luckily, count my lucky star, Angie.. I got to eat there.. and I want to go again.. because.. the food is FANTASTIC...


They have very limited food in fact except sashimi.. so if u r not sashimi fan... i tink u dun need to waste ur time thr.. unless u dun mind sushi...






We had salmon, swordfish and sea bream sashimi... My 1st time eating seabream and I find it nice.. i think I want to bring dear there to eat when his bday comes.. he will be delighted...

The lady asked if we wanna try the cooked salmon.. I was reluctant at 1st cos i was afraid of the cook fish smell.. FYI.. I dont really eat cooked fish.. I only eat sashimi...

Anyway she managed to persuade Angie to agree to the salmon... well not too bad yea.. its fresh and not so fishy... U know the salmon fishy smell

Braised Salmon

I had a bowl of rice with mix sashimi since i din have anythg for the whole day.. it contain soem tuna which I prob will not like.. again cos of the smell but there is smell free..

Guess for now... I am giving Sakae a miss... Im a fussy eater.. esp to such delicacy hehe