s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Doraemon

Well.. yea Im not suppose to be baking, cooking, washing or any sort.. im suppose to R&R... so.. well as planned.. I went to meet Emily.. YES Emily from HK.. hehe... my sec sch friend whom .. well travelled almost half the Europe with me couple of years ago... together where we went thru the 'tough' days of back packing.. of cos right before that.. went thru the tough days of fighting with each others grades in school.. fighting to b the top... Well 10 good years later... we r still GOOD friends... while we last met 18 months ago in HK... this time round finaly she have a chance to come by.. she gt me some goodies(baking related of cos). will reveal that later.... or when i feel like it... tsk tskkk

So we brought her ard... for dinner n walk around..when I saw this

Die die must buy..esp so since a friend ask me if I have seen any Bento box around.. and I thought perhaps she wants this too.. if she dont wants.. hehe.. it goes to me then...cos dear keep asking me why do I want to buy this.. hahahaa... cos its cuteeeeee...

I hope this dont spark me off a bento collection like what Peony did heheee... her collection is making me drool....

More about the korean dinner we had tomolo yea... my wound is hurting w the typing...