s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Almondy Almondssss

After a rush morning... going to get my correct size cake box for the cuppies.. piping n frosting them under 1 hour.. I thought I can rest... then... Small gal reminded me of my 'dying' strawberry in my fridge via sms... threatening that if I dont do the Friands today.. she will wrap me up with curry leaves hahaa... and so... Here I go... after all.. my cousin is popping by to visit and I think she probably can bring these home...

And here goes...



Very Berry Friands... loaded with Black Berry, Blue Berry and Strawberry

Non fattening I guess since only egg white are use =)


Just then.. mum called and say she is coming up with my princess sisters... so.. I did more experiment hehe


Almond Cake


While Dear like the Friand better.. I prefer the Almond cake..This have yoghurt in it.. but still its not something that I like best. Then again.. this 2 cakes are too rough for me and so I prob will nt want to do it again for own consumption unless my family ask for it