s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, November 04, 2007

My surprise...

Well... apparently, Linda had a surprise to me... thou I know that she is making a cake for me.. but I have no idea what design she have up on her mind.. thou she said its somethign I wanted.. thenagain.. .I want many thg leh haha... and well... since she knew I will prob be a little left alone today, she decided to gather Kh over as well to have a mini tea party at her place ...


We had some Citrus lime cuppies which is delious... , vegetarian shepherd pie.. and 1 cake wach from the 2 wonderful genius lady...


now... its my SURPRISE...

i got a Roman Violin!!! wahhhh I go gaga over it.. so sweet so pretty so beautiful so stunning so elegant... what else can I say?


Need not say more... just LOOK..


Pretty rite??
Wait till u see the details...


the bunch of flowers on the side of the cake
so sweet.. its white with pearl luster dust... very Ivory looking




The Violin... 1 of my dream instrument apart from the piano...


Beautifully curve, beautifuly moulded just w the pair of geniusy hand.. what can I say?? I cant bear to eat this up really... I decided to keep it for good if possible...




Howver linda wanted us to try the cake.. soooo forcefully... I dug a hold under the violin and tasted the cake... and hehe... cover it back =p


And now... of cos I cannot miss out the 2nd cake rite??



This is Butter Cake, done by KH.. the girl is suppose to b jo... How I admire Jo for her LARGE eyes and long lashes.. hehe..


if U seen the real figurine.. the eye really captivates u... its really done with the utmost heart n soul..

I cant get enuff of this figurine also


hee.. My Violin again.. I snap somuch pic.. I think Im crazy...




well thanx to my 2 very dear friends n buddies who try to make my day more special... guess dear really hav eto thank them for taking such good care of me when he is not ard... hee



Ladies.. a big HUG and thankyou from me... MUACKZ
On the side note.. this is my 1st Cake for my celebration By Rachel and gang... thanx yea girls..



Oreo Cheesecake from Bakerzinn