s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Laziest Cupcake

IF... there is such thg as laziest cupcake award.. I prob will have gotten it today...

My nephew Jadon full month celebration was held today.. I had long decided to do some cuppies.. but well I was in my festival mood... since its my big day as well...



I woke up only to find dear have not come back w my eggs... and i was onli left with 1 1.2 hours to go b4 I am due to leave for the party... Luckily dear cooperated with me and got mi some eggs ... and within 1 1/2 hours.. Im done... with the world laziest cuppies.


Why is it laziest?? cos I use nothg but sprinkle and candies on them but then.. I promise u.. its never gg to be sweet hee.. cos the chocolate ganache is bitter chocolate as usual

I only baked 12 of them for I dunno how the response will be like... thou of cos previously my cousin loves them ... .





I love the starry star..

It doesnt help, when the ganache was too flowy and I cant pipe properly.. phew.. took me an extra 1/2 hour.. else I could have fin them under 1 hour...




Sinking white star.. hee..


By the time I left, the cuppies were gone.. my aunties n cousins were the majority who ate them up.. of cos some guest too whom I dunno who.. since we just simply left the cuppies at the table and they help themselves to it...



One of my little nephew, Joel... he is a real sweetie pie...