s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Comfort food for the sick

Guess the past few days w/o much baking is making me sick... the injured finger.. lead to a mild flu to begin with and I hope thats all man...

And well.. it been donkey years since I alst rem I went to the doc for flu.. since I alwasy self medicate and eat my comfort food...
Just what exactly is my comfort food when Im down with runny nose, headache, fever, cough etc??
The ans is
Cold Coca cola with icecream... Yes thats it... dear will always offer me that... seems like.. ever since I begin to paktor with dear, till now.. the wedded days... each time Im sick.. he will offer me this.. and Im so use to it that this round.. when i dun feel too well.. I request for this... Rather... I guess we are so use to the western style of life in treating sickness.. In sweden, I rem doc will encourage us to take such thg when we are sick.. strange isnt it?

prob my mum will jump if she hears that im taking such thg when im sick.. afraid of my asthma comign back etc...
but it sure make mi feel better... the sugar level thats it I guess... and I guess asmuch.. in future for my kids.. if they r ever sick.. they prob get such treatment too??? thou Im not v sure if it works for them as well as it works on me...

No pix of cos since is onli coke with icecream... a bit like rootbeer float yea...

Game to try???