s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lamb Rack

One of our all time favourite, lamb...

The last we had the lamb rack was at Halia and Au Petit Salut.. the rack was real mini.. and onli 2 bones per portion.. obviously we din have enough of it hee...

Last week when I was at parkway, decided to get a rack of lamb.. well ti cost me around $40 with 8 sticks of ribs.. quite a decent price I thought..

So I decided to pamper ourselves today



With some parboil brocolli, some sauteed onions and mashed potatoes..
Dear liek the mash... surprisingly, since previouslyall the mash I did he din really like.. I guess the previous ones are too rich... which I like.. this is more watery..like baby food... yes dear loves baby food LOL

The onions were easy peasy... just fry them with a little olive oil till brown... its sweet too

Lamb was great... it was at our all time favourite medium rare... juicy n nice...


And dear's way of eating...



With His hands... skip the knife!!! .. yea guess we can only do it at home in this way hehe...

In no time .. we ate up everythg... accompanied by some vodka ribena...

Im looking forward to xmas.. then i can make a sumptuous dinner for 2 ... yummm