s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Thursday, October 11, 2007

When Im Hungry

And the house have nothg more than flour, eggs n sugar... What do I eat?

Well .. EGGS

Eggs is a must have at home... Each time we buy will be 30 to 60 eggs at 1 go depending on season.. and we only buy it from the supplier since its larger... about 75g with shell compare to NTUC 55g ones.. not forgetting tis cheaper too...

I rem our Europe days... when we stay in hotels... they will always provide breakfast..1 of the common thing will be this kind of eggs.. soft boil eggs?? they are nicely placed in a basket.. covered with cloth.. keep them warm... all we need to do is crack the top a little.. and scoop the egg off the shell n eat

Most of the time.. I give the eggy eggs during breakfast a miss.. reason being, I cannot take warm/hot food in the morning else I gonna have tummyache and need the toilet faster than any1 else...

Anyway back here.. when I get hungry and I know I will turn NASTY if I dont have any food.. I normaly will make an egg or 2 for myself... well I need high carbo food... and depending on my mood..somedays I wan egg w black sauce.. but today.. I just wan this yummy soft boil egg...Boil for 4 mins..






The white is rather firm... and the yolk is runny.. which is good since I like to slurp down the creamy yolk... if u use a spoon to scoop around... well.. the yolk will prob explode a little and overflow out of the egg shell...

Top with a dash of pepper...

Just in time to use my new egg cup =)