s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Miso Brinjal

Running thru my list of cooking stuff..cant decide what to cook.. I always must cook somethg which dear like... fearing he will eat till sian then ask mi dun cook anymore.. Brinjal.. his favourite.. keeping my finger cross no complains from him.

well.. I bought wrong brinjal.. should have bought the angmoh kind.. end up with the asian kind.. there fore over grill it... My lousy camera of cos did not help much...



Ingredients:
2 brinjal, sliced lengthwise.. and cut to short length
2 tbsp miso paste
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp mayo
olive oil to drizzle

Method
1. mix miso, sugar and mayo together into a paste.
2. Drizzle oil on brinjal cut side up, and grill for 10 mins.
3. Turn it opp side.. and cont to grill for 10 mins...
4. turn it bk again.. apply paste on brinjal and continue to grill for 10 mins.. Serve hot.