s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Well.. order time!!!! As usual.. Mango mousse cake.. why so?? bcos its YUMMY!
JT ordered a cake from me last min.. I got only less than 24 hours to prepare... but well.. I did it!!!! just that ran out of mango puree.. gotto get dear buy for me.. luckyhe got it right..thanx dear =)

Here is Jt's cake... Im quite stress when i do thisorder.. not becos I have no confidence in myself.. Rather.. JT have never tasted my cake.. and thus I dunno if my standard is up to his expectation anot. Every new client I get.. I keep my finger crossed... else there goes my reputation.. I hate it when Ppl keep bugging me to do sth I have no confidence in. arghh ... but forget it.. Im never doign anythg I am not confident again! hehe
Thankfuly, JT allow mi to do watever cake I am ok with.. hehe...
He just told me his ma say the cake is a gd cake.. wowowowoww.... I so happy... Never easy to do a nice cake of old ppl esp when I know she gt HBP.. cant do too rich n sinful things...

Anyway here is the simple design cake JT's ma got... Im glad I make her happy hehe


And this is Bao's order... tomolo will send to her.



This is for my own mama... its the brownie cake which A kindly shared with me.using my own v special ganache with alcohol... well.. alot of 1st for this cake.. 1st time using ganache for this cake, 1st time aft sooo long i touch sugar paste... I knead n knead like siao.. mix colour so hard.. just to get this perfect pinkish red colour for mum. I HATE sugar paste cos alwyas gotto be wary of ants... today very heng.. with me improve skill hehe.. not too bad...



Put the words Sweet Mama.. instead of Happy Mother's Day ... tooold fashion lar.. and I hope she will always remain in her sweet mood hahahahaha... I bet my sisters will not fail to agree with me...
And all other cakes I will be doing... too exhausted already... phew...
Happy Mother's Day!