s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Italian Roast Chicken

I know I prob will have no time to cook.. no energy too.. and I am right... So it makes good cow sense that I buy the chicken from the mart and baked it for dinner.
Right after I came back from the airport.. I sprinkled some oregano on the bird... chucked the whole thg into the oven... .. half way I switch it to fan mode to give it a nice colour, and in between I added some baby potatoes to bake.. and lastly some cubed zuchinni I got in the fridge... After an hour and a half...
Heres what I got...
Italian Roast Chicken
I added some fresh yellow cherry tomatoes to make it a balance diet.. of cos the zuchinni helps too...
I am surprised tat my chicken turns out evenly browned today... in fact it looks more than perfect... at least to me... and it taste great...
With the leftovers... I am anticipating I will make some grilled chicken wrap/sandwiches next =)