s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hello.. Kitty

Back with a new picture.. Thanx to L who use her camera to snap the picture hehe...

For a start... I was sooo scare of the cake order... I mean this cake order.. hehe.. cos a PINK kitty was requested.. ermmm.... scare la.. S wanted a strawberry cake.. and.. she wants pink.. how to?? esp since Kitty got very little features. And I really do not want to risk making a Hello CATTY instead of Kitty...

I was busy w my kebaya earlier on that i totaly forgot to buy the strawberries... Luckiiy I managed to get 6 big boxes of them at NTUC last night..and well they r really nice n not too sour.. T likes the strawberry so much that she managed to have 1 box for herself aft we managed to do the mousse... and oh yes.. its egyptian strawberries!! Why am i so excited? u shall know it soon...

Anyway.. after much thoughts.. and L offer to do this with me.. and wow... we managed to do it... I must say its fun to bake/decor together(of cos must see with who lar haha)



I even managed some pinky wordings which was not in my original plan...
Thanx L for the help.. and Sue for washing up.. she is really nice to tolerate my presence to do my stuff there hehe.. and willingly clean up after us.. Really a nice lady there..

Now.. I tink I really can rest in peace with no nightmare hehe.. BUT start dreaming of CNY goodies.