s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Friday, January 04, 2008

Cottage Bread

I haven done bread for the lognest time.. tomorrow is a work day for dear and a work day forme too.. and so I guess its a good time to make bread again...
I need to fin up the near expiring bread flour too...

Decided on cottage bread again since I rem the last time I did it, it was really good n soft... but I was too lazy to dig out the loaf tin.. and I tot doing it in the small mould is good too...

and so... I got these


Cottage Bread

Topped them with loads of cheese..somewhat they seem to disappear into the bread.. or is my grater too fine??

With only 450g of flour left.. I could only do 6 mini bread...
Being lazy to halve the eggs... I added 1 whole egg.. The dough was too soft n sticky.. I floured my hands and table top so much that I was so scare they will turn out too dry...

Phew...


Soft n Fluffy interior