s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cookie Scoope aka ice cream scoop

I gotto know bout this cookie scoop from some friends last year.. I check out the prices. its normaly $20 above...
I pondered super duper long before I purchase.. cos so ex jus for 'an ice-cream' scoop...
Then I saw it at pantry magic for $11.. wah cheap. I grabbed.. it was a wise choise.. cos... they discontinue it already .. no more cheap scoopsss..



What do I use it for? apart from icecream.. I use for my mash potatos, for my cupcakes batter, muffin batter (no mess unlike using spoon) and cookies! no more measuring of cookie dough to make sure all r the same hehe...
Just last 2 weeks I got for an online friend from WMF for $21.90.. gosh.. so ex.. thou its WMF la... now got lobang to get it cheaper.. I think better GRAB