s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Monday, May 21, 2007

Hokkaido Milk Loaf

Tried this today... wow weet... so nice...

This time round.. I managed to get a nice loaf with nice side.. bcos I went an extra mile to line my loaf pan... else i will have a hard time taking it out of the pan... this looks as good as Bread talk ones.... I just cant stop praising... hahaaa



After coolign it down, with my not so good knife...
I slice it thickly, for im afraid if i do it too thin... there will be alot of left overs... looks like im wrong .....




Even dear say it VERY soft.. he say he want to eat it after dinner hehe... with my home made kaya of cos! if not.. just dip in cold milk.... hmmmmm

Before I knew it.. we already have 1 piece each before our dinner... and its realy good.. I tot of making 1 more loaf tomolo since caca is coming by .. she can bring home for dad n mum to eat.... with my kaya of cos.....