s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tomato Macaroni Cup

U can ask me how many times a day I gonan update my blog.. but I dont care.. cos I simply got too much to write and blogg bout my food now...

My dinner today



Dearlike it!! Yeah...
basicaly I was real lazy since I was very tired and waws baking Madelaines.. so I MW my macaroni in the MW oven.. then I added half a can of mushroom soup into the macaroni.. add a dash of pepper or two... then add them to my slice up tomato cup.. scope them in..
Oh yes. I added 2 garlic sausages too.. how can I survived w/o meat right?? then I top with mozerella cheese.. loads of them.. and 2 pc of cheddar cheeese.. we are cheese king here... and sprinkle with some mixed hebrs before I chuck it intot he oven to bake for as long as i wanted... i think for 45 mins at least since I bake my spogne for at least 30 mins.. yes they were saunaing together int here hahaa...

Serve with some freshly grind black pepper...
The timatoe will be bursting with juice if u dont cut them up.. which i did not for 2 of them... so u get warm tomato juice with macaroni...

Vewrdict: I will do this many time smore.. esp for Xmas.. so easy!!!! and i will add more button mushroom.. and perhaps some bacon too!!!