s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Strawberry Suzette Crepe with Ice cream at Cameron

By Instinct.. i ask Dear to go to the Tudor restaurant at Strawberry Park Resort to eat this dish with me... I dunno why.. just that when he ask me if i want dessert I say not there.. i want to eat this instead... and my instinct was right..

Direction as follows:

1. Caramalised some sugar on the pan... put in a knob of butter to melt...
2. squeeze in 1 orange juice.. and let boil.. pour in some kirsch liquere.
3. put in 4 pieces of crepes folded in quaters..
4. squeeze in 1 more orange juice.
5. in a seperate bowl pour in some Grand Marnier, light it up with lighter.. Pour over 1 long twist of orange peel and let it flow down into the pan...
6. serve crepe on plates.. pour the sauce over it and serve with ice cream...

We order a drink as well... forgot the name .. it was Strawberry Field or something... with a bit of alcohol...
yummy.... strawberry everything there...