this is for you =)
Recipe originated from Gina.. but i tweak it a little to suit my taste
200g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
90g dried cranberries
200ml plain white yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. In a small bowl, add yoghurt and cranberries to mix together.
2. Let it stand for 30 mins(room temperature).
3. in a cake mixer bowl, add butter and sugar to beat till creamy.
4. Add eggs, 1 at a time to mix.
5. Add vanilla essence to mix.
6. Turn off cake mixer.
7. Add cranberry yoghurt mixture and mix with a spoon till evenly mixed.
8. Fold in sifted flour/baking powder till well blended.
9. Pour into 7 inch tin
10. Baked in preheated oven 170C for 55 mins till golden brown.
12. Serve warm.