Red Indian PoohBear familywith my pooh family cutter, I made these with serene today...
the dough was very soft and we took a long time to 'stamp' the cookies
Dont they look like red indian pooh family??haa
Anyway I used Florence recipe.. few of you have ask for the recipe so here goes
60g butter room temperature
30g icing sugar
1 egg yolk
pinch of salt
100g plain flour
25g self raising flour
1. Cream butter with icing sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg yolk and cream till well combined.
3. Sieve in flour and blend well.
4. Refrigerate dough in freezer for 15 minutes
5. Roll dough on a floured surface and cut with cookie cutter.
6. Bake on a lined tray at 180C for 20 - 25 minutes.
note: u may need more flour as the dough is quite sticky