s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Friday, August 11, 2006

NonYa Curry Chicken with Prata

Did Curry Chicken today... My crry standard alwasy different... no matter how nice they are, they are always different.. the last time I cook curry was when Meiyue and Junxiong came to eat.. that was 1 curry.. thi sis another ... I think today's better.. probably due to the spices I used...



Today I pound my own coriander, cumin, fennel, cardamon... on top of that I had more finely chop garlic and onion.. not forgetting the pack of nonya curry powder i got from melaka... and 1st time I cook with evapourated milk..surprisingly it taste as good as with coconut milk



This is the curry powder I bought from Melaka.. think nxt week or so when I go in again i will buy more!! cost $4.. a little ex but i guess worth it