s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Meme: 5 things to eat before I die

Tag by Grace on this..
well its very hard for me to decide on 5 things since im such a glutton.
Lets see...
1. Sashimi.... of all sorts... I love sashimi... k the only 1 time I will not be able to eat will be when I am pregnant and while breastfeeding hahaa

2. Caviar... missing the swedish caviar.. thou I can allwauy them from Ikea...

3. curry/laksa... one of my very cravy food.. love them to bits esp when u add alot of laksa leaves... slurp

4. burbur hitam or we call black glutinous rice dessert..dd loads of coconut milk.. since im dying anyway.. so more coconut milk will send me off fasteera

5. very nice mee siam.... those with v nice soup.. squeeze 2 lime over it... wow...

can i add 10 item instead?? haha ti willw ant to die FAT....