s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yummy Sandwich

Last week when I went for my body combat class.. I knew I have to grab something to eat after class since Dear was on duty.. he cant buy me snacks or supper if im hungry at night.. so I went to Taka basement 2 and take a look at their food... this bakery attracted me alot.. I tink its call Deck.. nxt to St Leaven... int he chiller sectionw as this bread that looks ever so soft and with my fav bacon and black pepper on it... so so so so I bought it home...

I ate it as I walk my way to PS with Serene.. My goodness it was real good... and so yesterday I bought it again before I went for combat.... and got a chance to take a photo...





Its really good... i bet I cant make a bread like this at home.. any body can do it???