s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reunion Dinner

8 of us have dinner at my place last night... Reunion dinner thats it...




Bought 盘菜From Tan Kah Sharkfin. Personaly I dont thik its much nicer than the normal ones they sell in the shop... which is much cheaper.. this oen cost $118.... and I think they kind of added a bit too much MSG .. was rather thirsty after eating it.. And my family din even finish the peng cai thou there is so many of us.. I guess my sister n dad still prefer my home cook food ah... Look sat Caca face when she heard I did not cook everythign myself hahaa



Did this braise muchroom with spinach top with fa cai...
竹笙aka netted stinkhorn soup with mushroom and chicken breast meat.
8 treasure tea compirsing red dates, wolfberries, ginseng, longan, rose bud, crysathemum, rock sugar and raisin.. really fragrant and yummy