s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Earl Grey Checkered Cake

Took me record time(looong time) to fin up making this cake.

Anyway shall not elaborate on the unhappy things for if I get unhappy that 'lost soul' will only get happier...


So Here... Finaly

Made use of my wilton checkered tin again to attempt this, thou i must say its not really necessary so long as u got 2 cake ring of diff size work as well.
I did this sponge cake for the 1st time, and im impressed.. look like this weekend durian cake i shall use this sponge.
Topping was a failure..somehow it din set well enuff.. end up the side gt no more chocolate..
Of cos I am havign bad sore throat now.. for the frosting make mi have the immediate effect once again.. I need Godiva Dark Bitter chocolate....
I am givign this cake to 3 friends today, 2 friends are named Linda, and of cos Angie. Savign 1 piece for dear, perhaps I will give 1 to Amrita as well to let her try... Many Thanx for her help to revamp my little home here a little... thanx girl... I really learnt alot from you... study hard ok!!!