s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Monday, May 28, 2007

Shakers

Was posting this for the rest to see...a nd tot it be nice if I can post them in my own blog...


I have a soft spot for ktichen stuff...esp shakers.. Collected quite a few set over the years.. I stopped myself from buying more already unless they r really special... else dear will jump.



This is a stainless steel set.. I got it at the weekend market at Christianstad, Sweden.



This is a mini pair of shaker, wedding gift by Elisabeth, my Swedish friend. The colour is tanishing due to oxidation... wonder how to clean it nicely...



This is a pooh bear crystal shaker from Prague, Czechoslovakia. When I saw it.. I know I must buy since im a pooh fan.. sadly they only have pooh... This is VERY precious to me...



This set comes complete with a dish and toothpick holder... is also from Czechoslovakia.

I have more.. but very common set... dunno where I stashed them... all this I dont use.. I display in my cabinet...