s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My 1st ever... 6 years ago...

Was sharing w my frined bout me and my baking stuff... Talk bout the 1st cake I ever design.. hahaa


well frankly I love that cake.. 100% design by me.. think tat time dear also buay tahan me hahahaa


thou design by me.. but it was sent to the bakery to bake n decor...


here goes

Being a ship lover.. or rather can u say navy pro... I took a few days to come up w this design... use up all the potoshop, words program..search the net for pic.. finaly piece them together...
For 21st birthday is always depicted with key to adulthood.. i choose the wheel of the ship instead. Yes.. somethg unusual for a girls' bday... the cake almost din get to my party..baker got prob doing it... anyway its 5kg haaa


Then.. the very following month.. I did my 1st ever cake

This is dear's 26th bday cake... 100% icecream hee... well... I haven learn how to bake back then.. so its quite an achievement.. but.... now i look at it.. i want to hide somewhere... hahahahaa not neat... and minimal tools usage... well not bad for a 1st timer lar ok? give me some credits lorrrrr hehe
Seems like I got some talent here n thr yeah...