s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, September 24, 2006

老婆饼 Lao Po Bing


This is my favourite from HK... I only like the one from Qi Wah (奇华).. most of the time my friend will buy the wrong one.. always buy Weng wah aka 荣华one.. but I feel their LPB thou oki.. i still love the chewy one fr 奇华.. their 皮蛋酥is best too!!! weng wah really lose out.. dunno why they r still mroe popular to tourist.. I alwasy eat the latter till when i was stuck in Hk for 2 weeks in Feb due to chicken pox.. I was shopping ard and saw 奇华 shop.. decided to buy 1 with Don and try.. gosh.. so good.. even Serene think so.. and when I try their 皮蛋酥 it was heavenly...
Anyway Rachel got me 2 皮蛋酥 and 1 LPB back.. Im slowly eating them haha...
Im thankful seh got the right brand.. muackz... oh btw she say 奇华 oen is more ex than 荣华haha.. sure got high taste ahhhh


Looks thin rite.. but filling.. yummy.. contains winter melon inside =) yummy...
Enjoy