s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Cherry Cheese Cupcake

I finally pulled myself out of my holiday mood to bake something for my buddy's birthday.


While I am busy racking my brain for ideas, PT shared with me a recipe she had learnt last week.

Pretty easy I thought, and I have all the ingredients at home. Cream cheese been out of stock for quite sometimes and I am glad my kiasu-ism helps when I normally buy alot of cheese at 1 go to stock up. Took me about an hour to get everything done before I fall back into my comfort zone again.

The cherry that was needed was sold at Culina at rocket high price.. and so I thought the Comstock one is as good. After all, they came up with another range with more fruits, at an extra price of cos.. and so I thought why not give it a try.



Cherry Cheese Cupcake

While J and I thought it taste a bit burnt n dry(maybe cos this recipe do not use the water bath method), T said its nice while we were baking the lapis. I jumped with excitement since T have got a difficult tastebud hehe..

And finally today, Dear tried the last of the cupcake... and he loves it. He gave me 8/10. Something which is rare since he have difficult tastebuds too hehe..

Im sure I am going to make this again very soon since I got half a can of cherry left =)

Thanx PT for sharing. =)