s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Friday, June 15, 2007

Bak Chang

My 1st attempt of wrapping Bak Chang was when i was back in Sweden. I rem the dumplign leaves cost me like $10 ... but I still went ahead, and self taught myself to wrap it..thou it wasnt well done.. but I must say it was edible...
This year, I got Leelee to teach em the proper way. Many thanx to her patience on the hot n warm afternoon... I manged to wrap some ok looking bak chang
We did the Hokkien Chang on that day.
We managed to wrap 33 bak chang... obviously i tink 28 are wrap by leelee.. Im simply too slow...
The Bak chang are nice... not oily like outside ones... can eat 2 at 1 go...
Here is the pic.
I had a total of 6 bak chang this week already.... 2 more to go...
Thank You leelee for the guidance on the wrapping.. I really learnt alot from you =)

Labels: