s (•'.'•) welcome to karlsfoodie

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hotel Grand Roxy Buffet

Dear brought me for buffet today.. almost end up no go cos i woke up late and he din wake mi up... luckyit end at 3pm so we went almost at 12.. garang gabok..cos I need to deliver a cake at TPY as well...
Food was so soo... Mayb my appetite is still nto back yet... but.. heres 3 shots I took which I tink will appeal to you.. or at least the ladies... hehe



Strawberry chocolate fondue... the strawberry was sour... and not too firm... just nice for the sweet strawberry chocolate...



Some moussy thing.. the topping was kiwi jam or sauce I think but it tasted liek cough syrup.... the mousse was panna cotta or sth like that I think... oh ya with a dry apricot inside too



Cream with cranberry sauce... and strawberry mousse with apricot sauce...
Obviously I did not fin all 3.. i onli ate the top part.. I love the mini glass thou.. I gonna beg dear buy for me hehee